Here is to how compose an email:
- (Start at the beginning.) Login to your Gmail account.
- (Include only one step at a time.) Click Compose to open a New Message box.
3. (Be specific.) Click the paperclip at the bottom of the New Message box.
4. (Add graphical elements or visuals, even in words.) When the File Upload dialog box opens, select the folder containing the item you want to attach.
5.(Include all required information.) Select the item, and click Open at the bottom right of the dialog box.
6. (Conclude with the action completing the objective of the tutorial.) Click Send at the bottom left of the dialog box to send the email with its attachment.